Last week I invited you to consider the concept stop driving start thriving. I shared that many of us spend our life so busy doing - the endless to do lists- and non-stop thinking - we neglect to notice how we are being. And it costs us....
We end up losing sight of why we are here, what's important to our well-being, and ultimately what brings us joy. We are repressed and depressed, anxious and stressed.
What are you noticing? Tell me here.
This week as we celebrate the 4th of July...freedom, independence I've been asking myself what it means to be free.
Am I free? Are you free?
Here are some tidbits I came up with...
1. Does freedom exist inside of us or outside of us?
2. Is it really our circumstances that bind us - make us feel trapped - or is it our mind?
3. Why do some people thrive in the most unbearable of circumstances and others collapse?
4. Is the ultimate experience of freedom the ability to choose our mental perspective?
5. Does being free mean being unafraid?
As you consider the above I encourage you to stay open and willing to see all angles.
If you wish to know what I believe...